- Darizi 's Modifications
Access and Use of the Services
- Ownership of Content
- This Website, the domain name (www.Darizi.com.my), subdomains, features, contents and application services (including without limitation to any mobile application services) offered periodically by Darizi in connection therewith are owned and operated by Darizi.
Website and Content
- Use of the Content
- If Darizi agrees to grant you access to this Website and/or the Content, such access shall be non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited license to access this Website in accordance with this Terms and Use. Darizi may, at its absolute discretion and at any time, without prior notice to you, amend or remove or alter the presentation, substance or functionality of any part or all of the Content from this Website.
- You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in this Website and the Content accessed through this Website, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever this Website or the Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, or in any way that violates any third party rights.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of this Website belong to Darizi or have been licensed to Darizi for use on this Website. This Website, the Services and the Content are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights as collective works and/or compilations, pursuant to applicable copyright laws, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. You undertake that: (a) You shall not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any part of this Website and the Content, software, materials, or the Services in whole or in part; (b) You shall only download or copy the Content (and other items displayed on this Website or related to the Services) for personal and non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content; and (c) You shall not store any significant portion of any Content in any form. Copying or storing of any Content other than personal and non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Darizi or from the copyright holder identified in such Contents copyright notice.
- Uploading of Information
Users Representations, Warranties and Undertakings
- Use of this Website and the Services
- You represent, warrant and undertake to Darizi that you will not provide any User Submissions or otherwise use this Website or the Services in a manner that: (a) Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any third party; or (b) Violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; or (c) Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable; or (d) Involves commercial activities and/or sales without Darizi’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or (e) Constitutes libel, impersonates any person or entity, including but not limited to any employee or representative of Darizi; or (f) Contains a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, or other harmful computer code, file, or program.
- Removal of User Submissions
- Darizi reserves the right to remove any User Submissions from this Website at any time, for any reason including but not limited to, receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such User Submission or if Darizi is concerned that you may have breached any of the preceding representations, warranties or undertakings, or for no reason at all.
Registration and Security
- Opening of the Darizi Account 8.1.1 In the course of using the Services, you may be required to open and maintain an account with Darizi (“Darizi Account”).
- Provision of Personal Information
- As a condition to using some aspects of the Services, you may be required to register with Darizi and select a password and user name (“Darizi User ID”). If you are accessing the Services through a Third Party Website or service, Darizi may require that your Darizi User ID be the same as your user name for such Third Party Website or service.
- You represent that you shall not: (a) Select or use as a Darizi User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (b) Use as a Darizi User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization.
- Darizi reserves the right to refuse registration of or to cancel a Darizi Account at its sole discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
Purchases Confirmation and Payment
- Purchases Confirmation
- Certain Services are stated to be subject to purchase confirmation. Other than these Services, any required time for confirmation as stated on the Website is solely for reference only. Actual time required for confirmation may vary.
- Through this Website, you may purchase products from Darizi for the Services (“Products”) offered by the Operators in the various industry. Subject to the policy of the relevant Operator, you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase.
- An Operator may deliver the product to you within 5 working days via respective delivery services by Operator.
- Modifications to Charges
- Darizi reserves the right to change its price list for fees or charges at any time, upon notice to you, which may be sent to you by email or posted on this Website. Your use, or continued use, of the Services offered by Darizi following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or revised fees or charges.
- Darizi’s Rights and Obligations
- Darizi reserves the right to deny and cancel bookings or purchases of any Services that are deemed in violation of this policy. Such a determination is at Darizi’s sole discretion.
- Darizi intends to offer or procure the Operators to offer the Services to you at the best price available on the market. You acknowledge and agree that all taxes and additional fees for Services that may be payable for using the Services are expressly excluded in determining the best price.
- Whilst the Operators are required to provide Darizi with accurate and updated prices of the Services on this Website, Darizi cannot guarantee that all prices for the Services provided by the Operators are accurate and updated at all times.
- The above terms and conditions & return policies are appliable to all Darizi users worldwide.
- Darizi’s Indemnification
- Darizi’s Involvement
- Darizi may, if necessary, participate in the defense of any claim or action and any negotiations for settlement. You will not make any settlement that may adversely affect the rights or obligations of Darizi without Darizi’s prior written approval. Darizi reserves the right, at its expense and upon notice to you to assume exclusive defense and control of any claim or action.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Parties’ Relationship
- Darizi has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you for accessing and using this Website and the Content. You acknowledge that Darizi has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: (a) Which users gain access to this Website; (b) What content you access via this Website; (c) What effects the Content may have on you; (d) How you may interpret or use the Content; and (e) What actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
- Services and Comments
- You acknowledge and agree that the Operators may offer the Services on this Website, and that suggestions or recommendations may be given by the Operators or Users of this Website. Darizi makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy of descriptions anywhere on the Services, or regarding suggestions or recommendations of the Services offered or purchased through this Website.
- Exemption of Liability
- These limitations and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from: (a) Breach of contract; or (b) Breach of warranty; or (c) Strict liability; or (d) Tort; or (e) Negligence; or (f) Any other cause of action, to the maximum extent that such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.
- This Website, including all content, software, functions, materials and information made available on or accessed through this Website, is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Darizi makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the content on this Website or the materials, information and functions made accessible through this Website, for any of the Services or hypertext links to third parties or for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through this Website, or for Operator ability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that the use of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- You acknowledge and agree that you will not hold or seek to hold Darizi responsible for the content provided by any Operator or third party and you further acknowledge and agree that Darizi is not a party to any transaction in relation to the Services provided by any Operator or third party. Darizi has no control over and does not guarantee the safety of any transaction, tours and/or activities or the truth or accuracy of any listing or other content provided by any Operator or third party on this Website.
Interaction with Third Parties
- Links to Third Party Websites
- This Website may contain links to third party websites or services (“Third-Party Websites”) that are not owned or controlled by Darizi, or the Services may be accessible by logging in through a Third-Party Website. Links to Third Party Websites do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Darizi of such Third-Party Websites or the information, products, advertising or other materials available on those Third-Party Websites.
- Darizi has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in any Third-Party Websites. In addition, Darizi will not and cannot monitor, verify, censor, or edit the content of any Third-Party Website. By using the Services, you expressly relieve and hold Darizi harmless from all liability arising from your use of any Third-Party Website.
- Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Services including but not limited to the Operators, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
- You should conduct whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
- Darizi’s Responsibility
- You agree that Darizi shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Darizi is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users or third parties, you hereby release Darizi, its holding companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes.
- In order to ensure adequate operational support for customers in respect of refunds and cancelations (where applicable), the following Darizi entities shall be responsible for transactions conducted in the following currencies:
- in respect of transactions in MYR, Milestone International Sdn Bhd
- Termination by Darizi
- Effects of Termination
Last updated on: 8th January 2022.